Wedgwood Retreat is our home and we like to share its beauty and grandeur during the summer time, please be respectful of those who live on the property. We open on June 15th and close on August 28th, 2018.
- In accordance with BC laws, smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Estate.
- In the manor guests must be over 12 years old, in the cabin there is no restriction with the age.
- Pets are not permitted.
- There's a no outdoor shoes policy inside the manor to preserve the quality of the original flooring
- No loud parties, drugs of any type or heavy drinking allowed
Check in time is between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m or if later by special arrangement. Check out time is 11:00 a.m
A charge of $25 will be levied for each extra person/per night over the age of 12 years in the Manor
A charge of $40 will be levied for each extra person/per night over the age of 12 years in the cabin.
WEDGWOOD MANOR POLICIES
1. All suites and cabin prices are shown in Canadian funds, based on double occupancy and do not include taxes.
2. Cancellation Policy:
a) Manor suites: Two (2) days or more notice – no charge. Less than 2 days notice – half the entire rental charge, unless the room can be rented out for the same period. Less than 24 hours and/or no call – full charge.
b) Cabins: Two (2) days or more notice– full refund of deposit. Less than 2 days notice – half the entire rental charge, unless the room can be rented out for the same period. Less than 24 hours and/or no call – full charge.
a) Manor: Children under the age of 12 are not accepted in the Manor, as the Manor is not child proof. Any additional person over the age of 12 is charged $25/person/night in the Manor.
b) Cabin: Children of all ages accepted. Children over the age of 12 are considered adults. Any additional adults over the basic double occupancy are charged $40/person/night.
4. Check-in Time: For both Manor and Cabin, check in time is between 3:00 and 7:00 pm, unless otherwise arranged. If you foresee being later or earlier, please call us at 1-888-960-6017.
5. Check-out Time: For both Manor and Cabin is 11:00 am.
6. Deposit: A fifty (50) percent deposit is charged upon making a reservation for the cabin, with the balance payable on arrival. No deposit is required for the Manor, but details of a valid credit card must be on hand, in case of a last minute cancellation.
7. No Pets: Pets are not allowed in the Manor or Cabin.
8. Breakfast: Guests of both Cabin and Manor may have breakfast in the Manor for $18.50/person/meal plus tax or $9.00/pp/pm for the light breakfast. Please let the hosts know the night before of your intention. Breakfasts are served at 8:00, 8:30 or 9:00 am.
9. No Smoking, parties or drugs: Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Estate, including the Manor, the Cabin or the grounds. Loud parties are not allowed and quiet time is between 9:00 pm and 7:00 am every day. No drugs of any type are allowed.
10. Parking: All vehicles must be parked in the designated area based on size. A luggage wagon is available for cabin guests to haul their luggage to the cabin. Please return it to the parking area so other guests can access it.
OPERATIONS: The Manor operates from the third week of June to the second weekend of September of each year.